Looking for an elegant evening manicure idea? You’ll love this simple yet romantic lace nail art tutorial. If your nails are short, this easy design is perfect for you. Black lace is a great combination of femininity and self-confidence. Translated into nail art, it is perfect for a night at the opera, a candlelit dinner with a loved one or any other romantic occasion. For maximum impact, pair your black lace nails with a little black dress or even a beautiful evening gown.
The trickiest part of this design is the lace pattern. So before you start to draw it on your nails, work out your design with a few tests on paper. This will also help you to get used to your detailing brush. Work slowly and your patience will be rewarded.
YOU WILL NEED:
- black nail polish
- detailing nail art brush
- gold rhinestones
- base coat and top coat
- Apply a base coat.
- Google ‘Lace Pattern’ and find one that you’d like on you nails. Use it as your inspiration rather than trying to do a direct copy.
- Using a detailing brush, draw a lace pattern with black polish on your ring and middle fingers.
- Use the same brush to outline the same nails.
- Paint all other nails black. While still wet, add one gold rhinestone to each plain black nail.
- Finish your nail art with 2 coats of a fast drying top coat.
Black has its own charm and an element of mystery don’t you think? Keen to give this Black Lace nail art a try?