We’re excited to announce that one of our favorite nail polish brands, Bio Sculpture, is launching their new Winter 2013 (if you’re in Australia) collection – The Rock and Crystal!
The new Rock and Crystal nail collection is inspired by the rich colours of natural minerals and gemstones. This range perfect complements the luxe metallics seen on the runways of Diane Von Furstenberg, Derek Lam and Alexander Wang.
The Bio Sculpture Rock and Crystal nail collection consists of five gorgeous shades:
- Smothered with Minerals, #136 – a high shine pearlscent dark bronze shade.
- Embellished Onyx, #137 – gothic glamour at its best, rich black with a subtle silver shimmering particles.
- Melting Mercury, #138 – mirror-like shimmering silver.
- Amethyst Moonstone, #139 – ultra deep purple, almost black.
- Totally Topaz, #140 – rich golden yellow.
Available: The Bio Sculpture Rock and Crystal collection will be available in Bio Sculpture salons worldwide, from April 2013. Nail polishes $19.95 (AUS) and overlays $50.00 (AUS). Interested? Here’s a list of distributors.
For more nail news:
Subscribe to SoNailicious Newsletter to get our weekly email updates or follow us via Bloglovin for daily updates.
Do you know someone who would enjoy this article?
Please share this post and make them happy!