Today’s post is a compilation of our as yet, unseen, experimental nail designs. We thought it’s finally time for them to shine! Meet and great…
The Best 7 Unseen SoNailicious Nail Designs:
1. Two Toned Half Moon Nails: This nail design looks impressive but is very easy to re-create. You can get the two-toned nails simply by painting 2 halves of the nail in different shades with a nail polish brush. Then using a nail art brush simply paint the gold half moon detail over the two-toned base. If you need more instructions on how to do half moon follow this Blue Moon Nail tutorial from our nail art book.
Used: Orly polishes – Flawless Flash (lilac), Cheeky (coral) and Lux (gold). Wearing these rings.
2. Nails on Fire: this look was remotely inspired by The Hunger Games. Remember the ‘girl on fire’ scene? It’s a great nail design if you’re up for trying something new. The gold fire details were hand drawn and outlined using a striping nail art brush.
Used: Dance Legend Malta 84, Orly Lux and Isadora Black.
3. Cute Tribal Print Textured Nails: Most likely you own quite a few textured polishes! Here’s another thing you can do with them. While this nail design was done for Valentine’s Day, you can easily adapt for any occasion by replacing the heart detail. A flower, for example, or any other detail you like. Maybe just keep it all tribal. The tribal details were hand painted using a striping nail art brush with a textured polish over a plain white accent nail.
Used: Dance Legend Harbour and Orly Softest White (accent nail).
4. Double Heart French Nails: Yet another quick nail design for a romantic occasion. To get the look, simply paint the curvy details on each side using a nail polish brush. Paint the light pink details first, then paint the details in the darker shade of pink. Finally seal your look with a top coat.
Used: Sally Hansen polishes – #160 Shell We Dance (base), #510 I Pink I Can (light pink) and #410 Tickle Me Pink (bright pink).
5. Easy Retro Floral Nail Design: A bright and easy look that is perfect for summer or spring. You can get this look by following this Floral Nails Tutorial.
Used: Kester Black polishes – Peach Melba, Fairy Floss (light lilac) and Bougainvillaea (dark purple), wearing Happy Daisy Ring.
6. Moon Face Nails: This look was inspired by a Charlotte Olympia handbag. The moon face detail was hand painted with a striping nail art brush over plain black glitter accent nail.
Used: Dance Legend Rich Black, Orly Shine (silver) and Isadora Black (moon face outline).
7. Double Gunmetal Gradient Nails: Usually for glitter gradient nails you’d use a plain nail polish and glitter but for this one we decided to pair glitter and metallic polishes but kept them in the same shade – gunmetal. Just for something different! Simply sponge some glitter over nails painted in a desired colour.
Used: Platinum Thunderstorm Duochrome and Essie Stroke of Brilliance.
Which nail art from the above is your favorite? Which one are you keen to try?
If you recreate any of these nail designs, make sure you tag @So_Nailicious in your photo on Instagram/Twitter, we would absolutely love to see your work!
Did you enjoy this post?
Then stay in touch buy subscribing to our Weekly Newsletter or follow us via Bloglovin for daily updates.