Here’s the best 14 Fashion nail designs created by you, the super talented SoNailicious family! This time the challenge was rigorous and the restrictions were tight, yet again, you all nailed it. During the two weeks of the challenge you’ve created 140 amazing manicures and so many of you’ve done more than just one design, which is fantastic. Seeing so many new submissions every day has been very inspiring. You were brave enough to try even the most complicated patterns, like the Roopa Pemmaraju floral & plaid combo and Sass & Bide linework, which is fantastic! So instead of featuring just 10 nail artist, we’ve decided to feature 14!
Now scroll through the gallery to see some of the best Fashion nail designs created by nail art warriors from around the world. You’ll find so much nailspiration there. From Tropical plaid nails to funny Swan Queen manicure this compilation has it all!
Top 14 Fashion Inspired Manicures:
- Abstract polka dot and negative space @ludochka_t, inspired by Gary Bigeni
- Negative Space nails by @glamelinda, inspired by Sass & Bide
- Black stars and lace up manicure by @nails4cocktails, inspired by Isabella Quinn
- Floral plaid manicure by @nailsanatomy, inspired by Roopa Pemmaraju
- Pink floral by @themermaidpolish, inspired by Roopa Pemmaraju
- Chevron nails by @nailsanatomy, inspired by MBFWA streetstyle outfit
- Tropical nail art by @ljoban, inspired by Roopa Pemmaraju
- Stripey manicure by @totallynailed, inspired by Sass & Bide
- Monochrome polka dot nails by @polished_doc, inspired by Bec & Bridge
- Abstract with negative space by @ilyavioleta, inspired by Raffles
- Geo stripes manicure by @irrationail, inspired by Sass & Bide
- Tropical plaid nails by @milunatas, inspired by Roopa Pemmaraju
- Bright geometric nail design by @meraki_srs_nails, inspired by Raffles
- Cartoon nails by @pintunasnailart, inspired by MacGraw
If you missed the challenge, it’s not too late! Use the hashtag #snchallenge6 to share your fashion nail art with the SoNailicious family.
Now your turn! Which fashion-themed nail design is your favorite? Are you feeling inspired to try something new, this weekend maybe?