As summer ends, it’s time to get excited for Fall nails! With nature’s vibrant colours and fresh produce abounding, there are plenty of inspiration everywhere for Autumn nail art. Plus, long evenings are perfect for extensive nail art experiments and trying new techniques. So here’s a list of some great ideas you can try to get your Fall off to a great start.
Scroll down to view them all and make sure to pin some of your favorite Fall nails so you remember the ideas!
1. Floral Fall Nails by @lieve91
How-to: The design is hand-painted with acrylic paints using 01 Warrior nail art brush.
3. Nail Art D’Automne by @melynenailart
How-to: Get this look by using the gradient technique, then reverse stamping to create the beautiful Fall leaves pattern.
4. Edgy Fall Nails by @so_nailicious
5. Floral Fall nails by @lieve91
How-to: The incredible Anja used the 02 Needle liner brush to create this hand-painted design.
6. Givenchy Fall Nails by @so_nailicious
How-to: Inspired by Givenchy shoes, this geometric Fall nail design is hand-painted with the 02 Needle brush.
7. Easy Fall Nail Art by @melynenailart
How-to: Simply apply black Aztec nail stickers over rusty red holographic nail polish and secure the design with a glossy top coat. And, if you need some extra guidance, learn how to apply nail stickers like a pro.
8. Abstract Fall Nails by @so_nailicious
How-to: Use the 03 Spear nail brush to paint long thin lines – to achieve this striking abstract Fall nail art.
9. Matte Fall Nails by @lacktraviata
10. Freehand Autumn Nail Design by @lieve91
How-to: Anja used the 02 Needle liner brush and acrylic paints to hand-paint this stunning Autumn leaf design.
11. Autumn Nails by @so_nailicious
12. Evening Fall Nails by @hannahroxit
There you have it, 12 fabulous Fall nail art ideas! With all these gorgeous manicures, it’s easy to embrace this moody season. Is it raining outside? Awesome, I’ll stay at home and do my nails ;) I especially like the Fall leaves with reverse stamping – long Autumn evenings are perfect for learning new nail art techniques.
Now over to you!
Which Fall nails from the above compilation are your favourite?
– Maria, xx
MORE FALL NAILS:
- 2 Chic Fall Nail Designs with unusual colours
- Tutorial: Autumn Apple Nails
- 16 Fabulous Fall Nail Art Ideas for every taste