To wrap up 2014, here’s a compilation of the best nail art tutorials we put together during the last year. So if you haven’t tried any of these, holidays is the perfect time – just click the title above the image to see the step-by-step how-to.
The best 10 nail art tutorials of 2014, according to you, our readers, from the 10th to the most viewed:
10. Geometric Nail Art With Textured Nail Polish – Tutorial
9. The Sideways Ruffian Manicure – Tutorial
8. Red and White Nails – Tutorial
7. The Perfect Glitter Gradient – Tutorial
6. Easter Egg with OPI 18K Gold Top Coat – Tutorial
5. Geometric French Tip Nails – Tutorial
4. The Bright Pastel Spring Nail Art – Tutorial
3. Marc Jacobs Daisy Nail Art – Tutorial
2. Black and White Negative Space Nails – Tutorial
1. Rainbow Drops Drag Marble Nail Art – Tutorial
In case you’re curious, the absolute winner in the nail art category was this Pretty Summer Dotticure and the most viewed polish – Chanel Sweet Star.
So what do you think about this compilation, guys, have you tried any of these nail art tutorials? What’s your favorite?
– Maria, xx
P.S. If you’d like to peruse all SoNailicious nail art tutorials created in 2014, check out our nail art gallery.
Did you enjoy this post? Then stay in touch by subscribing to our Weekly Newsletter or follow us via Bloglovin for daily updates.