Check out these 5 cool nail designs and keep going with white regardless of the season:
- Keep the colour but update the shape. Right now Almond shaped nails are in. Image by Getty.
- Add a little detail on your accent nail. Use a dotting tool to draw a chain with a cross to re-create this ultra-cool design by Mallory.
- Add a black outline on white matte nails. It requires a steady hand and maximum concentration but the end result is totally worth it! Manicure by MP Nails.
- Add delicate geometric pattern to all nails. Draw tiny black lines with a striping brush to re-create Pshiiit’s manicure. It can also be small triangles, cubes or circles if you’re good with the brush or just tiny black dots if you’re better with a dotting tool.
- White nails with a touch of colour and embellishments. Paint colourful tips, moons or chevrons on a white base. Go for clean bright shades that will accentuate the purity of the manicure. You can even add embellishments around the colourful bits to replicate A Thousand Nails’ immaculate manicure.
In case you need suggestions for the best white shades on the market, here are some we particularly like: OPI My Boyfriend Scales Wall, Essie Blanc, Illamasqua Nail Varnish Scorch and Sally Hansen White On.
How do you like the white nail looks? Which one is your favorite? Are you keen to try some of them? If you do, why not Tweet or Instagram us a photo of your nails (tag #sonailicious). We’d love to see them!