Without further ado, here’s the how-to!
You will need:
- turquoise blue, gold and black nail polishes
- a cup with room temperature water
- base coat and top coat
- liquid tape / peel off base
- Paint all nails with turquoise blue polish. Use liquid tape, peel off base or PVA glue around your nails to avoid a lot of cleanup.
- Fill the cap with room temperature water. Put a drop of the gold polish in the water, wait two seconds till it spreads.
- Spray the polish drop in the water with a hair spray. When it is sprayed, it will make pattern as pictured. Now work fast because thin layer of polish in the water will dry very fast.
- Quickly but accurately dip one or two nails in it and then take out.
- Repeat steps 2 – 4 for all nails.
- When gold details are done, repeat steps 2 – 5 with black polish, till you are happy with result.
- With a cotton pad dipped in polish remover clean up the mess around the nails.
- Finish the design with a quick dry clear top coat.
Are you a fan of stone inspired nail designs? Will you try these Turquoise nails?