Summer is for sunbathing, ice cream, swimming and easy nail art. Let’s leave complicated nail designs for long winter evenings! Today we show you how to do this cute triangle summer french manicure at home! It is super easy and light but with a bit of intrigue. The best part is, you can make it in any colour combination. If you like cute nails, keep this manicure in pastel colour range. Want a statement bright manicure? Use neons. Need something for the evening? Dark red with gold or silver studs will be the perfect choice. Just choose your mood and paint your nails!
- Apply a base coat and wait until completely dry.
- Attach striping tape as pictured. Make sure the tape is attached to the nail properly to ensure clean lines.
- Work one nail at a time. Paint upper triangles yellow. Then carefully remove the striping tape with tweezers and repeat this step on other nails.
- Use clear top coat or nail glue to stick square studs on the top of yellow triangles.
- Then do the same with peach coloured round studs.
- Finish by sticking pink round studs into place. Secure the studs by covering the whole design with 2 coats of a quick dry clear top coat. Done!