To help you navigate in hundreds of the new nail colours launching this spring, here’s top 4 collections to put on your radar. Supreme formulas, lush packaging and of course, new exciting limited edition colours!
I’m talking no more, scroll down my friend to peruse the finest spring nail colours to wear right now.
1. Christian Louboutin Loubitag – Spring Summer 2018
Christian Louboutin Loubitag Spring 2018 nail polish collection is inspired by the famous designer’s habit to make personal appearances. The new limited edition nail polish collection includes 6 vibrant colours that come in pairs in cardboard boxes adorned with Louboutin’s iconic signature and original sketches.
The Loubitag nail colours are the mini-sized (6ml) version of colors from The Pops collection.
Christian Louboutin Loubitag I nail color collection:
- Pluminette – a shocking pink.
- Batignolles – an aquatic green.
Christian Louboutin Loubitag II nail color collection:
- Miss Loubi – a bright coral pink
- Bolidonna – a reddish purple
Christian Louboutin Loubitag III nail color collection:
- Edgypopi – a seductive orange-red
- Baraboum – a royal blue
2. Chanel Le Vernis Neapolis: New City – Spring Summer 2018
The new Chanel Spring 2018 beauty collection is inspired by Lucia* Pica’s hometown, Naples and features 4 long-wearing lacquers in bold colours for a vibrant nail look:
- 588 Nuvola Rosa (limited edition) – A pastel pink in a classic creme finish
- 592 Giallo Napoli – A sunshine yellow creme
- 590 Verde Pastello – An aquatic green creme
- 643 Arancio Vibrante – A fire red creme
* Lucia Pica is Global Creative Director for Chanel Make Up.
3. Dior Vernis Glow Addict – Spring 2018 Limited Edition
The new Dior Spring 2018 Glow Addict collection is all about pink! It celebrates the iconic colour so dear to the house of Dior and includes 4 scented lacquers in 4 different shades of pink. These bright juicy nail polishes surely will help you to banish those wintertime blues.
- 557 Love – watermelon pink creme
- 674 Desire – hot pink creme
- 787 Thrill – dark magenta creme
- 993 Flirt – dark cherry metallic
4. OPI Lisbon – Spring 2018 Collection
OPI Spring 2018 collection is inspired by the natural beauty of Portugal’s capital and features 12 new fashion forward colours, including two exciting metallic colours. All colours are available in Gel Colour, Infinite Shine and Nail Lacquers.
From top row – from left to right:
- Made it To the Seventh Hill! – A soft rose gold metallic with duochrome effect
- Lisbon Wants Moor – A delicate ultra light pink creme
- You’ve Got Nata on Me – A pastel peach creme
- Tagus in That Selfie! – A pastel dusty rose pink creme
- No Turning Back From Pink Street– A fabulous magenta creme
- We Seafood and Eat it – Lobster red creme
- Now Museum, Now You Don’t – A copper red red
- A Red-vival City – An orange red creme
- Closer Than You Might Belem – A sea green creme
- Tile Art to Warm Your Heart – An exciting mosaic blue creme
- Suzi Chases Portu-geese – A chalk white creme
- Sun, Sea and Sand in My Pants – A bright sunshine yellow creme
Oh how I wish all of these would magically appear in my stash! For now, however, I’ll have to limit myself. I’ll be definitely investing in the new Chanels, it’s so nice to see the brand releasing fun colours (finally!). Also, I love OPI Lisbon (perfect colours for spring nail art!) and potentially will invest in Dior Flirt. As for Loubies, I’d get Louboutin Loubitag III set if I could, but it’s not available in Australia, which maybe a good thing from my mortgage point of view.
Now, over to you!
Which collection is your favourite?
And, what other new spring collection/s that are not on the list you’re coveting right now?
– Maria, xx
Did you enjoy this post?