Are you like us? In love with everything art deco and The Great Gatsby is one of your favorite novels? If so, now is the time to try your skills at creating a homage to one of the most beautiful love stories of 20th century literature. Thanks to Baz for creating all the buzz and reminding us about this timeless classic.
Here’s our best 6 Gatsby inspired Art Deco nails:
- Art Deco nails by SoNailicious.com (us!) – more about this nail design here.
- Freehand Art Deco manicure with studs by Cult Cosmetics.
- Sharp in gold and black free hand nail art by Jane of Nailside,
- Naked half-moons with glequins by Sammy of The Nailasaurus,
- Pearly moons as seen on Heather of HelloDarling using Hello Darling Dollface and Paradise lacquers and pearly bling.
- The Great Gatsby inspired nails as seen on BellaSugar.
As you can see from the above, you can do The Great Gatsby inspired nails in the folowing ways:
2) A traditional Art Deco pattern or part of it translated onto your nails (manicures #1, 2 and 3). All Art Deco print nails can be easily re-created with this tutorial.
Finally, if you need more nail art tutorials, for instance, to learn how to do Art Deco nails with a scotch tape, our “30 Easy Nail Designs & Tutorials” book can help.
Hope, this post has inspired you to try some Art Deco nail designs if you haven’t already. Make sure you show us your nail art creations! Tweet or Instagram it to us and tag it #sonailicious, we’d love to see it!
Did you enjoy this post?
- Then stick around! Subscribe to SoNailicious Newsletter here to get our weekly email updates with the latest nail news, tutorials and nail care tips.
Do you know someone who would enjoy this article?
- Please share this post and make them happy