…then you’ll love Dance Legend Malibu 594! This beautiful summer nail polish is a mix of yellow, orange and pink glitter in a soft peach jelly base. It looks fantastic on its own and even better when layered over pink creme polish. Compliments on your manicure and questions about where you got your polish are guaranteed. Plus, Dance Legend Malibu 594 Pina Colada (full name!) has a great formula and is very easy to work with.
So although technically it’s still winter in Sydney, I’ll be keeping this summery manicure for a while. Bring on long summer days, walks along the beach and refreshing Pina Coladas on my nails and perhaps occasionally, in my hand as well.
Detailed review, as always, below.
REVIEW – Dance Legend Malibu 594 Pina Colada:
- Formula: 3-Free and cruelty free. Long lasting but slow drying. You’ll need a fast drying top coat to speed things up.
- Finish: A jelly glitter nail polish that features a mix of small hexagonal yellow, square orange and round pink glitter particles in a bright peach jelly base. The polish is glossy when dries but looks best with 1-2 layers of high gloss top coat. Glossy top coat evens the surface and speeds up druing (as mentioned above).
- Application: Very easy to apply. A high density of glitter particles so no glitter fishing required. To achieve a full opaque coverage, you’ll need 3 layers. Alternatively, you can layer it over a peach or pink creme nail polish. Pictured – 1 thin coat of Dance Legend Pina Colada over 1 coat of GT Cosmetics #459.
- Wearability: It lasted chip-free for 6 days with a top coat.
- Nail Art: Excellent formula – perfect for any kind of nail art or as a base, like this nail design.
Overall Impression: Dance Legend Malibu 594 Pina Colada is a stunning peach jelly glitter nail polish featuring a mix of yellow, orange and pink glitter particles. The durable and easy to work with formula makes this summer nail polish a great addition to your stash.
So, do you like Pina Colada and… getting caught in the rain?
– Maria, xx
* Disclosure: I recommend this polish because I genuinely love it. And, that’s the reason why we brought it to the SoNailicious Boutique – to make this beautiful summer nail polish available to everyone! I personally select and road test all the nail polish, rings and brushes that we stock. Only the best products that pass the test, make it into the boutique – simple. Here’s more about the SoNailicious Boutique mission.