Sally Hansen Lustre Shine polishes are finally available in Australia! Luckily, their arrival coincided with a recent sale in Priceline enabling us to pick up most of the shades from the Lustre Shine range at a great price. The polishes lived up to our expectations in full! Simply beautiful!
Today we’re showing you the two shades that impressed us the most - Sally Hansen Lustre Shine Scarab and Azure. It maybe due to the fact that these shades look very similar to the polishes from the new Spring 2013 L’Ete Papillon De Chanel collection. Sally Hansen Lustre Shine Scarab shade is similar to Chanel Azure, but Scarab is greener and has a subtle gold shimmer. Sally Hansen Lustre Shine Azure is almost identical to Chanel Bel Argus however Sally Hansen Azure is slightly darker. Needless to say that at over $40 per bottle for Chanel (in Australia), we prefer to lay our hands on the Sally Hansen shades.
Please enjoy the beautiful images of swatches and ombre nails created with the two must have shades. If you need more technical information on the polishes, read our full review below.
Sally Hansen Lustre Shine Scarab:
Applied Sally Hansen Azure over Scarab to create emerald green ombre look:
- Finish: High shine shimmer with metallic finish. Scarab is green to gold shimmer. Azure is cobalt blue. Very glossy – looks fine without top coat
- Formula: Highly pigmented polish. Scarab – one coat ensured full coverage (swatches above – 1 coat, no top coat). For Azure, to achieve full coverage you’d need 3 coats. Both are fast drying and easy to remove.
- Brush: Signature Sally Hansen brush makes it easy to apply polish, even in one stoke.
- Nail Art: These polishes wil be great for any type of nail art. The ombre nails are very easy to do with these*.
- Sally Hansen Lustre Shine Scarab and Azure - overall impression: Beautiful, unique shimmering shades. Easy to work with and perfect for a statement manicure.
- Available: now, at Sally Hansen counters – AUS $$9.95 (during 50% OFF sale $4.97) and US $7.99, here and here.
- What do you think about these Lustre Shine shades? Have you already tried them? Will you be buying them?