These purple nails with diamonds are perfect for a night out! The holographic purple nail polish, used as a base for this manicure, shines with all colours of rainbow when it catches light and the golden diamonds add that necessary touch of extra luxury.
PRO TIP: gold and bright purple colour combo alone can be a tricky one to wear, add to that holographic effect and it all gets out of control. So to make this daring evening manicure work, I’d suggest you wear it with a matte top coat. It really makes diamond details to stand out against the bright purple base, as it tames the vibrance of the colour. However, if you’re using a dark purple creme polish as a base for your diamonds manicure then a glossy top coat will work best.
Enjoy the photos and scroll down for the HOW TO below!
- Paint all nails purple nail polish andwait until nail polish is dry.
- Attach diamonds from Love & Peace nail sticker sheet on all nails as pictured.
- Attach stars from Summer Love nail sticker sheet on all nails as pictured.
- Finish off with 1-2 layers of matte top coat
- Mavala Barrier base coat (to protect nails from staining)
- Cirque Colors Dusky Skies
- Love & Peace nail stickers (diamonds)
- Summer Love nail stickers (stars)
- Mavala Matte top coat
Now over to you!
How do you like these purple nails with diamonds? Would you wear an evening manicure like this or is it too much?
– Maria, xx