While the weather allows, it’s great to show off you flawlessly manicured toe nails in open shoes or sandals. Plus, if you’re going on a beach vacation or planning on spending this weekend by the pool, a perfect pedicure is simply obligatory!
While there are so many amazing feet treatments, soaks and next level machines that can add up to a serious spa pedicure at home experience, I leave it for another post.
For now, here are my two top tips for the perfect pedicure:
1. Well groomed cuticles. The same principles and cuticle removal technique applies, as for nails (read more about cuticle care). I like using ORLY Cutique to smooth and remove dry bits of skin. It works wonders even on rough toe nail skin!
2. Flawless application. If you’re doing your pedicure yourself, it’s difficult (read: impossible) to apply nail polish or gel perfectly on those tiny toe nails. But! You can easily fix it by cleaning up application mistakes with an angled brush dipped in acetone. I use 04 Slayer brush – it’s so sharp and thin it allows to clean perfectly even around the tiniest toes.
- SoNailicious x Say It With Polish License To Chill
- OPI Alpine Snow
- Glitter Star Nail Stickers
- Mavala Gel Top Coat
- SoNailicious 04 Slayer nail art brush – to clean up
Wearing: Stella McCartney Slides
Now, over to you!
What’s your best tip for the perfect pedicure?
– Maria, xx