The ORLY Hope & Freedom limited edition collection, Spring 2013 (or if you’re in Australia – Autumn) is inspired by crisp garden colours and boho chic of festival season. It features six new tones: a soft green, two shades of blue, a sunny yellow, pink red and a milky white. Nails are transformed into dreamy hues that capture the spirit of peace and freedom.
The ORLY’s Hope & Freedom collection is not just your usual pastel palette of nail polishes. It includes variety of trendy finishes including cremes, a shimmer and a glitter to add that extra sparkle to your day.
The ORLY Hope and Freedom collection shades:
- Boho Bonnet – a soft grey-blue creme
- Elation Generation – a bright pink jelly with holo glitter
- Melodious Utopia – a soft yellow shimmer
- Peaceful Opposition – a white jelly with silver glitter
- High On Hope – a navy purple shimmer
- Coachella Dweller – a soft apple green creme
Available: The collection hits stores worldwide in March 2013 for $18.50 (AUS) and $8.50 (US).
Do you know someone who would enjoy this article?
Please share this post and make them happy!