Christmas is almost here and Chanel has just released a glamorous new collection to celebrate the beginning of the festive season. In captivating gold, deep red and elegant nude hues the Nuit Infinie de Chanel Holiday 2013 is a range every beauty addict would want to own.
As much as we love the lacquers, our object of desire is the new Chanel Ombres Matelassees Eyeshadow Palette. It includes 5 gold-brown shades that are perfect for a smokey eye look. The Nuit Infinie de Chanel collection also includes:
- Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matte Lip Colour in red and dusty rose pink shades.
- Mascara Gel Irise Sparkling Mascara Top Coat.
- Joues Contraste Powder Blush Cheeks lip gloss and eye liner.
- Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder.
- Illusion D’Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in two metallic tones, platinum bronze and silver purple.
- Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour – 677 Rouge Rubis (red) and 573 Accessoire (deep wine).
- Availability: The Nuit Infinie de Chanel Holiday 2013 collection will be available at Chanel counters and boutiques in October.
Are you excited about the new Chanel make-up collection? Which product do you like the most?
Do you know someone who would benefit from this article?
Make them happy, share this post!