Nail Stars are bringing their sexy back, this time to Sydney! We’ve been working on it for a while but now the stars (not the Nail ones, the usual ones) have aligned and we have the perfect time, the perfect venue, the perfect sponsor and 16 amazing nail designs to reveal!
Our first Melbourne nail art workshop with Chelsea of Trophy Wife was a huge success. So imagine how good is the second one going to be? It’s going to be like a Queen rock concert but better. Freddie is not here anymore, but we are, so come and let’s rock it like never before!
So, do you want to learn how to create pro-level nail art in a fun environment from some of the best in the industry?
Well, here’s your opportunity. For two days only – 19 and 20th of November, Chelsea and I will be teaching 16 of our signature designs. Yep, we’ll be teaching 8 of our iconic nail designs each!
You will learn:
- Diminishing Moons, Sharks, Geometric, Puzzle, Camouflage, Miniature Floral Print, Clouds and Abstract Print nails – Chelsea.
- Aztec, Classic Negative Space, Christmas Negative Space, Reverse Gradient, Upgraded Nude, Double Upgraded Half-Moon, Fine Lines and SoNailicious’ signature dotticure – Maria.
We’ll teach you everything from the fundamentals to advanced techniques in an intensive but fun 2.5-hour nail art session. All nail art tools and polishes will be supplied. Plus, there will be a Q&A session, delicious treats, and of course, we’ll take lots of nail photos together. Finally, you’ll get to take home a very generous goodie bag provided by our amazing sponsor – Sea Siren Cosmetics. The value of the goodie bag alone is more than a ticket, guaranteed.
This workshop is suitable for any level of expertise. Experienced nail artists will further their skills and learn how to do new nail designs. Beginners will learn how to do flawless, salon quality nail designs at home. Don’t be shy, every great journey begins with the first step. We’d love to see you there.
BOOK NOW to reserve your spot*. Just a heads-up, our Melbourne event was a complete sell out so best to get in quick.
I’ll see you soon!
– Maria, xx
UPDATE: Early Bird tickets were completely sold out. But we still have a few General Admission tickets left, so get in quick, before these tickets are gone too!
Nail Stars Sydney details:
- What: 2.5-hour hands-on nail art session, 16 exclusive designs to learn!
- When: 19 and 20 November 2015
- Time: 6 – 8:30 pm
- Where: Redfern Town Hall, Small Hall, 73 Pitt Street, Redfern, Sydney
- Catering: delicious refreshments provided during each session.
- Goodie Bag: Yes, please! Over $100 worth of nail polish and nail art tools for each attendee!
- BOOK HERE*
UPDATE: The Nail Stars Sydney – 2015 was a huge success! See the round up here.
For information about our future events and workshops sign up to this dedicated Newsletter.