- Apply 2-3 coats of opaque acid green nail polish on each nail.
- Before you start painting the flame pattern on your nails, draw the pattern on paper. It will be much easier to re-create the look on nails.
- Work one nail at a time. Use a thin nail art brush to draw the flame outlines.
- Fill in the outlines using thick nail art brush or nail polish brush.
- If some flame lines didn’t turn out well, use the green polish and detailing brush to correct your mistakes and smooth all uneven lines.
- Repeat step 3-5 on all nails. Allow 15 minute for your design to dry, then apply 2 coats of clear top coat to seal and smooth the design. Done!
What do you think about about these Mystical Flame Halloween nails? Keen to try it?
As always, whether you will use this tutorial or invent your own Halloween nail design, make sure you show us! Tweet or Instagram us a photo with a tag #sonailicioushalloween2014, we’d love to feature your work in this year’s big Halloween Nail Art round-up!
– Maria, xx