L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis Autumn Collection consists of 5 new polishes that compliment the existing shade range. The Autumn collection, which was inspired by precious jewels, is subtle and chic with grey and earthy undertones. We’re usually drawn to much brighter shades but we couldn’t resist trying an Autumn manicure with the new L Oreal Paris nail polish shades. Plus, here in the southern hemisphere, we actually are heading to autumn.
It’s quite easy to re-create, you’ll need 5 different polishes (L’Oreal or matching shades) in subtle, earthy shades and 5 large studs. Go for small studs if you have shorter nails.
If you’d like to read our review of the featured L’Oreal Paris shades, scroll down – it’s there waiting for you!
- Finish: Opaque, you’d need high shine top coat if you like glossy polishes.
- Formula: Highly pigmented polish that evens out flawlessly. To achieve full coverage you need 2 coats. Except for 116 Creamy Angora (nude shade) – it’s very sheer you you’d need 4 coats. Also, drying.
- Brush: Fantastic wide brush that makes it very easy to apply polish, even in one stoke.
- Nail Art: These polishes (except for #116) would be great for any type of nail art. Can be used as a base or for details. #116 is too sheer for details but can be used as a base.
- L’Oreal Paris nail polish – Autumn 2013 collection overall impression: Nice opaque nail polishes in subtle, chic shades. Perfect for a day to day wear, the office or for special occasions if you’re going for a classic look.
Available: now, at L’Oreal Paris counters – AUS $6.95 and US $5.99
Used: 622 Soft Chinchilla (grey beige), 114 So Chic Fox (brown red), 621 Paris Avenue (blue grey), 116 Creamy Angora (sheer light nude), 217 Rose Cashmere (dusty rose), studs from BornPretty store and Essie Good To Go top coat.
Disclaimer: products were provided by PR/brand for our consideration, opinions expressed are our own. Full disclosure policy can be found here.
So have you ever tried L’Oreal Paris nail polishes? What do you think? And, how do you like new shades?
Did you enjoy this post?
Do you know someone who would benefit from this article?
Please share this post and make them happy!