Yet another exciting project has been finalised just before we enter the new year. Our new website is finally here, meet SoNailicious.com 2.0! Huge thank you to the fantastic Erin from Crooked Micks Creative. She is an amazing communicator and web designer, who translated the brief into reality.
First of all, we now have a new layout. In addition to that, some of the new features include:
- Categories: the top tab now lists all the post categories making it easy for you to find content you’re after. Whether you’re looking for nail art inspiration , tutorials or nail care tips, it’s all now just one click away!
- What’s Popular: a list of the most popular, currently trending articles allowing you to explore the best of SoNailicious.
- Browse SoNailicious By: if you’re after a specific brand, colour, product or occasion it’s now super easy to find!
- Search: we have a new improved search tool conveniently located in the top Category tab, so if you know what you’re after just head there.
- Nail Art Gallery: Have a look at our new gallery! http://sonailicious.com/nail-art-gallery/
- Responsive Design: the site is now optimised for all browsers including mobile!
- Post Jumps: to reduce the load time and give you a great overview of the most current content, the main page will only show one photo from each post. You’ll still see the post in full if you arrive to the site via direct links from Twitter, Facebook, Google + or Bloglovin.
There are even more new features, like the ‘Take me to the Top’ button sitting at the bottom of the site and our social media channels conveniently grouped together in the side bar.
Have a look around, hope you enjoy the new site as much as we do!