Want to join the SoNailicious Team? Good news, we have 1 position available! As you know we don’t hire often, so if you have a passion for nail art and beauty, it’s a great opportunity to kick-start your career in the industry. At the moment we’re seeking an Editorial/PR Intern. If you’re creative, motivated and proactive with exceptional taste read on.
SoNailicious is the ultimate online resource for nail polish lovers all over the globe. It ranks as the number one nail art website in Australia. Maria, our founder and a renowned nail artist ranks as one of the top nail art experts in the world. We’ve just launched our own innovative nail art product and there’s more coming. We’re growing fast, so if you’re prepared to work hard and dive into the colourful world of beauty and nail art, here’s your chance to join the team and grow with us!
What will you be doing?
– Pitch ideas and write 3 original stories per week
– Photo research
– Assist with producing stories, editorials, interviews and newsletters
– Assist the editorial team in finding interesting product for stories
– Trial new beauty products and nail polish (only if you want to!)
– Work on social media channels and PR
– Assist with day-to-day SoNailicious operations including administrative duties
What are we looking for in you?
– Familiarity with SoNailicious.com’s voice and style
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Interested, knowledgeable and ready to learn about all aspects of the beauty/nail art industry
– Work calmly under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
– An up-to-date knowledge of the latest beauty trends
– Resourceful with a can-do attitude
– Social media and Internet savvy
Candidates must be enrolled in university* or just finished their studies at the time of their internship and should be able to commit to 1-2 full days a week for a minimum of 3 months, starting in April. SoNailicious HQ is located in Redfern, Sydney.
After a successful internship, there will be an opportunity to join the team in a part time or full time position.
*Our preference goes out to someone who is currently studying PR, marketing or journalism at university level, or has just finished. As long as you have permission to work in Australia, your residency status is not important to us (student is ok). We welcome international students!
Instructions for Submission:
Please send your resume with a portrait photo along with a cover letter and 2 (two) examples of your work to info (@) sonailicious.com with the subject line EDITORIAL INTERN before the 30th of May. You may send links to online work and/or portfolio, including social media. Please follow these instructions carefully in order to be considered.