Are you a fan of ultra modern, fresh looking manicures? Then you’ll enjoy our new tutorial! This Floral Nail Art incorporates the femininity of floral with the edginess of negative space and it’s perfect for spring. If you’re in the Southern hemisphere, you can easily convert this nail design into autumnal look by using darker, moody colours.
Plus, this floral design looks attractive on any nail shape and is suitable for long and short nails. Plus, it’s very easy. Just grab your favourite polishes and dotting tools and hit play on our step-by-step video tutorial (or watch it full screen here).
- OPI Nail Envy base coat
- Color Club French Tip – white
- OPI That’s Hula-rious! – light green
- OPI Look at My Bow – light pink
- Sea Siren Sea Mist – light blue
- Sea Siren Yellow Submarine – yellow
- Sea Siren Neptune’s Chocolate – dark brown
- NCLA Golden Coast – light brown
- Sally Hansen Diamond Flash top coat
- SN detailing and cleanup nail art brushes
- Wearing Flower Crown ring.
Also, keep in mind this Edgy Floral Nail Art design has a lot of potential for experimentation. Take a moment to think about colour combos that would suit an event, the season you’re in or an outfit.
– Maria, xx