As much as I love bright colours if I had to choose one favorite shade it would be dark. There is something infinitely elegant about almost black blues, greens and reds. Estee Lauder Bete Noire is much better than that. Between blue and purple shade it is so captivating, it became one of my favorite polishes from the first swatch. Bete Noire is one of the polishes from the Beyond Black Estee Lauder Pure Color nail polish collection. As Estee Lauder Creative Director Tom Pecheux said “When creating this collection I wanted to capture the intensity and naughty side of Paris when it truly comes alive… at night!”
Not sure about naughty, but INTENSE I think is the right word to describe this polish. Estee Lauder Bete Noire is more than just polish, it transforms your nails into a statement accessory that will add a touch of luxury to any evening or cocktail look. Personally, I think I’ve just met my perfect polish.
Want to know more about this jewel? Read our full review below.
- Finish: Subtle shimmer, very glossy.
- Formula: Highly pigmented, shimmering polish that evens out flawlessly. To achieve full coverage you need 2 coats. Also, fast drying.
- Brush: Great brush that makes it very easy to apply polish accurately.
- Nail Art: This polish would be great for any type of nail art whether you use it as a base or for details. It looks particularly good with gold or silver metallic shades.
- Estee Lauder Pure Color nail polish overall impression: Beautiful shimmer nail polish in rich dark blue to purple shades that encompasses everything you want from a luxury polish. Perfect stand out shade for special occasions.
So lovelies, how do you like this one? Have you ever tried Estee Lauder polishes? Would love to know your opinion!
Did you enjoy this post?
- Then stick around! Subscribe to SoNailicious Newsletter to get our weekly email updates or follow us via Bloglovin for daily updates.
Do you know someone who would enjoy this article?
- Please share this post and make them happy!