Easter is right around the corner! Here’s my first nail design inspired by traditional Easter patterns. I created this design as a part of our ongoing collaboration with OPI exclusively using OPI Infinite Shine colours. I use Infinite Shine range lacquers regularly for client’s manicures because of their fail-proof formula, awesome colour range and durability.
For this nail design, I used nail polishes from the OPI Fiji collection (also used for this nail design). It’s definitely one of my favorite Spring collections because the colours are so fresh and bright yet versatile and elegant. So if you haven’t seen/tried OPI Fiji yet, definitely give it a go!
If you’d like to try this Easter nail look, it’s entirely freehand painted. There’s a detailed how-to below…
- Apply OPI Infinite Shine primer or your favourite nail strengthener.
- Apply 2-3 coats of OPI Alpine Snow.
- Use OPI Bee Mine Forever, Suzi Without A Paddle and Getting Nadi On My Honeymoon and striping brush to paint small half moon details on tips of all nails (except the small finger) as pictured.
- Use the same colours and striping brush to paint the thick and thin curved lines on all nails as pictured.
- Using OPI Suzi Without A Paddle and Polly Want a Lacquer? and detail brush fill in the light blue and light purple details at the nail beds on the middle nail and thumb.
- Use fine detail brush to paint the tiny light blue triangles (OPI Suzi Without A Paddle) over the thick pink lines on thumb and middle nail.
- Use small dotting tool to add the dots on all nails as pictured.
- Allow your nail design to dry for 5 minutes and seal it with OPI Infinite Shine Top Coat.
- OPI Infinite Shine Getting Nadi On my Honeymoon, Suzi Without A Paddle, Polly Want a Lacquer?, Alpine Snow and Bee Mine Forever
- OPI Infinite Shine Primer, Top Coat and Matte Top Coat
- Brushes: SN Curving brush and detailing brush.
Note: in Australia – OPI Infinite Shine range is available online here (free delivery!)
So, have you already started planning your Easter Nails?
– Maria, xx