Regardless of your age, if you love nail polish you can’t miss this one, the Ciate Advent Calendar 2013! After seeing 100 exclamation marked Instagram photos of the calendar, I couldn’t resist getting one. The idea of paying $89 (yes, that’s how much it costs in Australia) for a set of mini nail polishes didn’t particularly excite me. However, after opening one ‘door’ after another and ending with all the Ciate nail polishes standing in front me my excitement returned!
- 18 perfectly coordinated nail polishes in different finishes, 2 loose glitters and 2 caviar pots. This set is perfect for beginners! It has literally everything you need for creating beautiful manicures at home. See the list below for a detailed description of the items/shades in the set.
- The quality of polishes is fantastic! The brushes, formula, application – everything is A-grade.
- Even if you already have quite a polish collection, this will add another 24 excellent quality bottles to your stash. The shades and effects are so well coordinated, they’ll tempt you to experiment with new combos.
- 5-free formula makes it suitable even for kids. So if you have a young daughter or sister, you can play together.
- The set includes 1 excellent quality top coat and 1 base coat.
- Mini nail polishes are light and compact, making them perfect for travel.
- It’s not too late to start with this calendar. It just means you’ll have more doors to open right from the beginning. WIN!
- The set contains Ciate Locket, one of the most beautiful silver glitter nail polishes we’ve seen. It’s like the famous Ciate Antique Brooch but in silver.
The set* includes:
- 17 x 5ml – Mini Paint Pots: Paint Pots Nail Polish in Snow Globe, Boudoir, Ferris Wheel, Hopscotch, Sugar Plum, Fit For A Queen, Kiss Chase, Amazing Gracie, Pepperminty, Encore!, Party Shoes, Confetti, Members Only, Play Date, Ivory Queen, Locket, Pillow Fight.
- 13.5ml – An exclusive full-size Paint Pot – surprise shade.
- 2 x 10g – Caviar Pearls in Frost Yourself, Christmas Tree
- 5g – An exclusive loose sprinkle Glitter in Jungle Belle
- 5g – Sequins in Miss Mistletoe
- 2 x 5 ml – mini luxe Treatments: Speed Coat and Underwear
* Shades in the Ciate Advent Calender may vary from country to country.
Conclusion: The Ciate Advent Calender set is top quality and a lot of fun! It includes contemporary elegant shades that will be the ultimate gift for any female regardless their age. Plus, who doesn’t like a bit of glitter?! Plus, if you’ve ever tried a Ciate nail polish you know how good they are. If it seems like to paying $68 (or $89 in Australia) for a nail polish set is a bit too much, then think about their individual price. For 24 bottles that comes down to only $2.83 per bottle ($3.70).
SoNailicious Recommends. And, if you ask me would I buy it next year? Oh yes!
Have you bought Ciate Advent Calendar 2013 0r 2012? What do you think about it?