Here are 16 great Christmas gift ideas for beauty lovers and nail polish addicts, all for under $50! I strongly believe that a fabulous gift doesn’t need to cost a fortune. While I strive to get the best present I can, I also like to keep it reasonable because Donald Trump is not my father (fortunately!).
Quality over quantity is my main rule when shopping for presents. One of the best options, gift something from a luxury beauty range or fashion jewellery. You can never go wrong with a Chanel polish or trendy pearl earrings. Even though they’re luxury items, they cost less than $30. Christmas is the magical time when all dreams come true, so let’s spoil our loved ones with some fabulous treats!
So here’s my selection of awesome gifts for under $50:
- Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Palette, $48, this palette is everything, just look at it!
- Smith & Cult polish, $28, everyone wants one!
- Marc Jacobs The Sky Liner Petit collection, $48, because you just can’t go wrong with Marc Jacobs.
- Too Faced Cocoa Contour Chiseled To Perfection, $40, you’ll beat the Kardashians at contouring with this palette.
- YSL La Laque Couture lacquer, $24, YSL polishes are perfect! Why not to spoil your loved ones (or yourself!) with a bottle or two.
- Pearl Stud earrings (complimentary gift wrapping), $22.90, these earrings are the IT in the fashion world right now and lucky you, we found the most affordable price.
- Dior Diorfic 227 Gris Or (see swatches here) $28, Dior, like Chanel, would make any beauty lover happy.
- Real Techinques Bold Metals set, $49 (was $69!), these brushes are IT in the beauty world at the moment and you can see why.
- MAC Irresistibly Charming polish and lipstick set LE, $35, every girl needs a bit of MAC in her life.
- Chanel Lame Rouge Noir top coat (see swatches here), $27, anything Chanel is always a great gift idea.
- Precious Stones rings (complimentary gift wrapping), $18.90, everyone loves these rings. Just don’t tell anyone about the price, they do look stunning in real life! ;)
- Deborah Lippmann Empire set LE, $24 (was $36!), because this set screams PARRTAYYY!!!
- Jurlique Hand Picked Rose duo, AUS $55 or US$38 here, one of the best hand creams and the love balm is awesome too!
- T-Bar rings, $16.90, so hot right now. No wonder, they’re top quality, resizable and chic.
- Essie Winter set, $17, because no polish lover said no to Essie. Ever.
- Kate Spade Lovestruck iPhone case, $40, any selfie or nailfie will look cooler with a case like that.
Have you started shopping for Christmas gifts yet? What’s on your wish list this year, anything from the above that you’d like to sneak for your fabulous self too?
– Maria, xx
P.S. Don’t forget these amazing, lust-worthy Butter London and YSL Kiss & Love sets. Also this Hourglass Ambient palette. They’re over $50 but well, just imagine getting these for Christmas! (any partners, husbands, boyfriends or parents reading this post? Hint, hint!)