Ah, an abundance of chocolate and the bright colours of Easter… no wonder everybody is feeling so happy around this time of year. For many, Easter also means spring is here! Symbols of spring and Easter are a great source of inspiration for nail art – pastels, bunnies, chickens, flowers and of course, coloured Easter eggs!
Here’s 7 fabulous Easter nails designs to help get you inspired and if you’re brave enough, to try!
- Easter Egg nails by MichellePhan are a combination of dots and zigzag patterns in pastel shades that resemble traditional coloured egg patterns.
- Cute Japanese style pastel bunnies on bare nails. An easy Easter nail design by JennyYourWord.
- Chicken Easter nails by NailTrail.
- Polka dot nails, probably the easiest Easter nail art. They can be done in any colours you like/have. These are by yours truly, SoNailicious.
- Easter nails masterpiece by Chalkboard Nails.
- Of course, no nailspiration post can be published without the inclusion of the nail designs of Pshiiit! These nails feature tiny mushrooms, flowers and a bunny winking at you from the thumb.
- Cute bunny and polka dot nails by Pshiiit are a perfect idea for an Easter accent nail manicure.
Having your Easter nails done may help you to resist eating all those chocolate eggs. Every time you have a craving, just look at your pretty nails to forget about food. See? Nail art is good for ya! It can help you to stay in shape.
PS. If you wish to learn different nail art techniques, tips and tricks download a copy of our book 30 Easy Nail Designs & Tutorials.