Christmas is just around the corner, and with this festive holiday come the most luxurious and beautiful nail polish collections! To save you some time, we have reviewed them all and selected the best 6 new collections that are worth your attention. So you can get a gift for a friend or leave a little something in your own stocking ;)
6 best Christmas 2018 nail polish collections (in no particular order):
1. Chanel Collection Libre – Limited Edition
Chanel’s holiday collection includes two limited edition lacquers guaranteed to get you in the Christmas spirit. The shining metallic red is a classic festive colour, while the duochrome dark red is best suited for those of you who prefer daring manicures.
- Opulence – duochrome wine red
- Flamboyance – metallic fire red
Must-Have Colours: Both!
2. YSL Gold Attraction Holiday 2018 – Limited Edition
These chic holiday lacquers capture the spirit of Christmas parties perfectly! The gold glitter will make your fingertips shine bright like diamonds in evening lights, while the ultra bright purple glitter is more edgy and daring.
- Prune Metal – berry purple glitter
- Gold Magnet – sparkling metallic gold glitter
Must-Have Colour: Gold Magnet
3. Cirque Colors Dreamscape collection
The latest Cirque Colors Dreamscape collection is like no other! It includes seven ethereal shimmering holographic polishes worthy of its name. Each polish is formulated with multiple, contrasting colours and delicate holographic sparkle to create a dazzling multi-dimensional effect.
Cirque Colors Dreamscape nail polishes*:
- Paradiso – mint-turquoise green with a soft pink shimmer
- Lucid Dream – vivid green-blue with a deep violet shimmer
- REM – dark blue with glowing green shimmer
- Nocturne – deep periwinkle blue with teal shimmer
- Cloud Nine – lavender purple with vibrant pink shimmer
- Deja Vu – medium-gray with soft purple shimmer
- Reverie – mauve pink-nude with soft purple shimmer
*all colours with a delicate holographic effect
Available Now: here for USD$12.50
4. Essie Concrete Glitters collection
With luxurious textured, crushed crystal finish the new Essie Christmas colours are for the urban sirens embodying the magical atmosphere of the city at holiday time.
- Stay Up Slate – shimmering slate gray
- City Slicker – fuchsia
- Can’t Stop Her in Copper – metallic copper
- Can’t Stop Her in Copper – metallic copper
- Venture to the Venue – glittering crystal white
- Night Owl – sparkling teal
Available Now: here for USD$9.00
5. Zoya Jubilee collection
As the collection’s name suggests, Zoya’s new lacquers bring us a Christmas jubilee. This diverse range includes a variety of chic festive colours and interesting finishes – from classic cremes to textured Pixie Dust and from classic nudes to shimmering purples, leaving something for every taste. These twelve Christmas nail polish colours are great stocking stuffers, and will be trendy long after the end of the holiday season.
- Leigh – warm nude
- Carson – rosey nude
- Astrid – sparkling metallic gold
- Allison – neon ruby
- Taryn – fuschia shimmer
- Maxine – scarlet red
- Cookie – sparkling golden purple
- Chiara – deep grape purple
- Juniper – sparkling blue-teal
- Danica – deep teal
- Kateri – midnight brown
- Leopard Spots Topper – a cracked effect topper that dries into what looks like black leopard spots.
Available Now: here for USD$10.00
6. Dior Diorific Midnight Wish – Limited Edition
If you’re looking for a classic, feminine and luxurious manicure, then the new Diorific Midnight Wish collection is for you! The theme for this season is Christian Dior’s lucky star. The star that urges each woman to believe in her destiny. Midnight Wish brings the promise of a sparkling Christmas: the joy of colours and shimmering effects.
Dior Diorific Midnight Wish polishes:
- 360 Lively – a delicate vintage pink shimmering creme
- 220 Promesse – a luminous metallic gold
- 760 Triomphe – a deep and glamorous metallic red
- 890 Audace – a magnetic plum creme
- Lucky Star – a topper with large glitter particles in a form of gold and silver stars suspended in a clear base
So there you go, 6 new Christmas nail polish collections to covet. Aren’t they stunning? I’ve already self-gifted the new Diorific Midnight Wish and Cirque Colors Dreamscape have arrived last week! So at the moment I’m contemplating where to find some of these Zoays… and well, the new Chanel is a must!
Now over to you!
Have you already purchased any of these new Christmas nail polish colours? And, which collection is on your wish list?
– Maria, xx