With all the new holiday nail polish collections popping up almost every day it’s hard to ignore that Christmas is just around the corner! Whether you’re up for some cute Christmas nail art or more elegant Christmas nail designs, we’ve got your covered! And, remember, festive nails are not just about the traditional red and green or blue and white color combinations, it can be any colour you want, just add a bit of glitter ;)
- Christmas light nails / ChalkboardNails
- Accent nail christmas tree (and Tutorial) / Pshiiit, and here’s another easy Christmas tree nail art tutorial.
- Snowflake nails / SimpleNailArtDesigns, and here’s snowflake nail art tutorial
- Another great nail art, this time black with Christmas tree accent nails / Pshiiit
- Nordic jumper nails / Pshiiit
- Mix’n’match Christmas nails / Nailasaurus
- Gold glitter gradient nails / SoNailicous
- Winter wonderland nails / Kayla Shevonne
- Holly leaves Christmas nails / MoreNailPolish
If you’d like to learn how to do some of the above designs check out this Christmas Nail Art Tutorial and for more Christmas nail designs inspiration check out 2012’s 6 Christmas Nail Art Ideas guide.