8 Cool Ways To Match Your Nails To Sunglasses
on June 13, 2014
Categories: Beauty & Makeup Nail Art Nail Trends Nailspiration
Bright accessories are one of the main fashion trends of summer 2014. The brighter the the better when it comes to sunglasses, jewellery, bags pretty much everything! Double points if you can match your favourite accessory to your nail colour. Refinery29 gives us a great lesson on how to match nail polish to sunglasses! From matching to complementary, check out the best combos that will make you stand out this season!
1. Neo Classic Gold & Red: Karen Walker Utopia Metallic Gold statement sunglasses and classic red nails in Chanel Dragon.
2. Matchy-Matchy Tangerine: bold Wildfox Kitten sunglasses and nails in Maybelline Color Show Sweet Clementine.
3. Baby Blue: Wildfox Le Femme Deluxe shades in light blue and matching nails in Julep Jeanne.
4. Pink & Blue: over-sized The Row Thick Plastic sunglasses and bright pink nails in OPI Pink Flamenco.
5. Green & Nude: Warby Parker Quimby sunglasses and nude matte nails in Essie Sandy Beach.
6. Pink Everything: Quay Kensie Sunglasses and delicate pink nails in Essie Hard To Get.
7. Royal Blue: mirrored blue & gold Karen Walker Siouxsie sunglasses and metallic blue nails in Butter London Giddy Kipper.
8. Do You Lilac It? mirrored Illesteva Fitzgerald sunglasses and light lilac nails in OPI Do You Lilac It?.
PC: Tom Corbett for Reginery29.
It’s time to go shopping for some new sunglasses. What’s your favourite look?