‘You only get one chance to make a first impression’ as the saying goes. Having a great manicure and pedicure is a must when travelling for everyone, not just nail polish enthusiasts. You never know who you’ll meet while travelling, a new friend, a potential business partner, maybe even your future life partner! In all seriousness though, a fresh clean face and well groomed hands with a flawless manicure will help you make a great first impression.
A good start is to have a selection of great nail care products at your disposal. When I pack for a trip, I carefully choose well tested, high-performing essentials. There is no room for experiments or finding replacements, only the best and fail-safe products make the cut.
So dear readers, to help guide you when setting out on your next adventure, here’s the list of what I brought on our 6 week #crsnworldtour:
- Essie Good To Go top coat, $10 here. Fast-drying and super glossy, this top coat is one of my favorites. Even when extracting the last drops from the bottom of the bottle it has never failed me.
- Orly Nailtrition nail strengthener, $15 here. Keeps my nails strong and protects them from breaking and peeling. Just what you need for the random challenges traveling will throw your nails’ way. Here’s more info about Orly Nailtrition.
- Sea Siren Cosmetics remover wipes, $7.95 here. Super light and very effective. You can remove a chipped manicure anywhere, even on the plane because these wipes are scentless.
- Bio Sculpture cuticle cream, POA, here. Easy to use packaging and lightweight with a formula that fixes dry cuticles instantly. Can be packed in your carry-on cosmetic bag (along with the wipes!).
- The Jojoba Company Lemon & Coconut hand cream, $22.95 here. Again, lightweight packaging makes this cream perfect for carry-on while it’s super moisturising formula kept my hands soft. Even on a 12 hour flight.
What about you? What nail care travel essentials have you discovered?
– Maria, xx
See previous posts from the SoNailicious Takes A Trip series here.