Join the SoNailicious Affiliate Program for our 30 Easy Nail Art Designs e-book and earn 30% commission on every sale you make! Plus you’ll be helping your readers, followers and friends improve their nail painting skills!
Sounds good, right? Signing up is super easy, just click here
How to Sign Up
- Sign up at e-junkie as an affiliate, if you’ve not already.
- Once you’re signed up to e-Junkie join the SoNailicious affiliate program by clicking here.
- You should now be able to get your links to promote our e-book.
New to affiliate marketing?
Please read carefully the below tips for successful affiliate marketing on blogs:
1) It is highly recommended that you get a copy of the book you’re promoting, read it and try a couple of tutorials yourself. You’ll have more success promoting it if you’re familiar with the book and genuinely believe in it and what it does. This is not obligatory but in general, those who have been using the book have the most success selling it.
2) Remember the best endorsement for the book you’re selling is a genuine recommendation from you. So please keep all your promotional messages personal and relevant. Avoid link spamming, pushing for purchase and hyping it up. We genuinely believe in this book and what it does – help anyone a broad range of nail art techniques and equip them with the skills to execute the featured 30 nail art designs flawlessly at home. However, it is what it is. Don’t promise the book can perform miracles, just keep it honest and real.
MORE useful tips:
- Email promotions generate the most sales. So don’t just put a banner on your site and wait for it to generate sales. Instead, write and send a dedicated and genuine email to your readers about the book.
- Give personal recommendations that show that you’ve read the book and know how it can be beneficial to others.
- Offer a bonus for anyone who buys the book. Its our nature – we all love free stuff :)
- Promote on Facebook – post a couple of times during a week during peak times to reach all of your fans.
- Promote on Twitter – tweet during peak times and do multiple tweets over a number of days to reach all of your followers.
- Integrated marketing campaigns work the best.Your promotion will be more successful if you set up a mini campaign for it – write a blog post/review, post on Facebook, email to readers and friends, send a few tweets, pin a banner to Pinterest (include your affiliate link in the pin) and upload adverting banner on your site. For the best results, make sure your campaign goes over 5 days. This way your message will reach maximum number of readers. And, the more your reach, the more sales you’ll do.
If you have any questions about the affiliate program please email me, Maria directly at editor @ sonailicious.com.
Banners and images
Feel free to use any of the following banners to help you promote the 30 Easy Nail Art Designs e-book