Here’s the best 20 Edgy Easter nail designs created by you, the super talented SoNailicious family! Again, you’ve created so many amazing manicures during this nail art challenge, which makes my job really difficult, in a good way ;) Try to select just 20 from over 120 fabulous nail designs – it’s hard! Also, this time I noticed a significant improvement in nail art skills, creativity and photography, which is fantastic! Because that’s what these challenges are for – to inspire and motivate each other.
Now scroll through the gallery to see some of the best Edgy Easter nail designs created by nail art warriors from around the world. You’ll find so much nailspiration there. From Negative Space Easter Eggs (yes, such thing exists!) nails to funny ‘Christmas Bunny kills the Party’ Easter manicure this compilation has it all!
20 best Edgy Easter nail designs – credits:
- Negative Space Floral manicure by @beautyaddictedd
- Dry Marble Easter nails by @laqvid
- Easter Bunny nails by @tamiit24
- Negative Space Easter nails by @nailallie
- Aztec Easter nails by @ludochka_t
- Edgy Easter nails by @palemoonseattle
- Holo Easter nails by @nailsanatomy
- Pastel Chevron nails by @mymaynails
- Faberge Eggs Easter nail art by @milunatas
- Easter Lilies freehand manicure by @liliumzz. Daffodils are called “Easter Lilies” in Norwegian.
- Easter Egg nails by @chouchou_nails
- Abstract Easter Egg nails by @natashkinskas
- Xmas Bunny Kills the Party nails by @anikibee
- Floral Easter nails by @nailpolisa
- Watermarble Easter Egg nails by @super_gizmo
- Speckled Easter Eggs by @themermaidpolish
- ‘Simple but Nice’ Easter manicure by @proza_nails
- Painted Easter Egg nails by @lenareitz
- Intricate Easter Egg pattern by @upadaisynails
- The Essence of Easter nails by @celestelaureen
So… Which nail design is your favorite?
Also, it’s not to late to join the action by tagging your nail art designs #SoNailiciousChallenge3 so we can all see you work!
– Maria, xx