American Independence Day is just around the corner, and it’s time to start planning your 4th of July nail design. Surely you can do the classic red, white and blue 4th of July nails, but don’t be afraid to experiment and try something new. Today I present you with some of the best 4th of July nail art ideas. From elegant 4th of July French manicure to funky melting ice-cream nails, this compilation will surely get your creative juices flowing!
10 festive 4th of July nail designs to try:
- The 4th of July Popsicle Nails by Cassandre Marie
- Minimalist Stars by Marine
- Patriotic Glitter Gradient by HannahRoxIt
- Negative Space Star nails by Chelsea King
- Outlined 4th of July nail design by AliciaTorello
- Super Edgy 4th of July nail art by Noriandee
- Basket Weave 4th of July nails by ChalkBoardNails
- Classic 4th of July nail art by Maria Vlezko – here’s how-to.
- French 4th of July manicure by AliciaTorello – follow this tutorial to get the look.
- Dripping Ice Cream Patriotic nails by NailMachine
Which designs are your favorite? Do you have some Independence Day designs of your own to share?
– Maria, xx